Clients are often unsure what to expect when they first come to see us. Here, we outline the process we undertake to ensure you receive the best possible financial advice, tailored to your circumstances and needs.
How we do it
- Integrity – you can count on us to provide the right independent advice
- Reliability – we have lots of time for clients and put them in the best possible financial position
- Honesty – we will always be completely open and transparent
- Accountability – we always stand behind our planning decisions
- Availability – we are always happy to hear from clients and are here when you need us
- Frugality – we will deliver more than we cost over the lifetime of our relationship
- Fiduciary – we earn the highest levels of trust by always acting in your best interests
The first meeting
We use our initial meeting to learn all about you – your situation, hopes, dreams and values. There is no cost to this first consultation, we simply want to establish your goals and discuss your options, so we can design a fully tailored financial plan that meets your needs.
Analysis and financial advice
After our first meeting, we will conduct a full, in-depth review of your options and then analyse them to establish how to meet your objectives. Because we are truly independent, we can focus our research completely on you.
Cash flow planning
A financial plan should be based on clear, quantified and specific goals, with reasonable planning assumptions. Our cash flow planning system is robust and easy to use:
Once our research and analysis are completed, we will meet with you again to discuss our findings and specifically, how we think you can meet your objectives. Every fee that is likely to be incurred in our solution will be discussed in pounds and pence, so you are fully informed before making any decisions.
Our service includes ongoing financial advice – the most essential part of your plan – and we are always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
We will support you on life’s journey and offer all the support you require to ensure your retirement and investment prospects remain in line with your changing circumstances.