We believe that small is beautiful, it allows us to offer the personal service that our existing clients value and enjoy and that is so often lacking in modern society.
Our focus is help you feel confident and secure about your financial situation with a clear plan and the freedom to enjoy your life without worry. We focus on the aspects of planning we can control for example, risk, tax allowances, and most importantly the costs and charges associated with investments of any kind.
To help us give you peace of mind we have gone above and beyond the newly imposed minimum professional qualification requirements and, in recognition of this and our commitment to excellence, we have been granted the use of the Chartered Financial Planners title by our professional body, the Chartered Insurance Institute.
Financial advice can be perceived as expensive, however, we feel we have built our proposition fairly and to offer good value for money. Unusually, in our experience, our fees reduce the more assets we look after for you plus your family, should they go on to become clients too.
In return for our fee we promise to:
- fight your corner in all financial affairs
- get you the best deal wherever possible
- be available when you need us
- help you set realistic expectations about investment returns and your goals
- keep you up to date about opportunities and risks
- act ethically, responsibly and fairly in all our dealings with you.
We will never:
- take the easy option unless it’s in your interests
- try to sell you anything you don’t need
- pass on your details without your express permission to do so
- bombard you with generic marketing emails and letters
- act in any way that could be detrimental to your plans
We’re here to help.